Croatian cuisine

Croatian cuisine, recipes, specialties, cookies, you can't taste food so good ...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Finale

And so the ads have been placed even on the site. Well, I hope that the revenue will be enough to cover hosting expenses. We do not want any "silly" or adult commercial to appear so I must be vey carefull with the words I use. Spider which is used to put the ads check the phrases and words used, and puts ads which are connected to such theme. In general that shuldn't be too much of a problem. The site talk about music, playing tamburitza, singing,... About everything we do... Tradition and national values, I just hope there are enough people interested in such themes.

General and specific informations about tambura and tamburitza will follow soon, as soon as I get them from experts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home