Croatian cuisine

Croatian cuisine, recipes, specialties, cookies, you can't taste food so good ...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Is my butt too big?

How many times have you heard that line from your spouses? And you can't answer that.

If you say it is not, then she will say: „Why can't you be honest with me? You never tell me the truth. I need you to tell me if I'm too fat. I need motivation to always look good. “

If you say that it is too big, she will say: „How can you say that? Am I not beautiful! How can you be so heartless? You don't love me. You are so rude! “ or something similar.

Because we never know how will they react we have to be artist of avoiding answering. Well my dear ladies, some guy obviously had enough and created the site where other guys can tell you the truth. Post your photo and wait for results. But you must realize something, the truth can be very painful. Just click bellow

>>>Is my Bum Big?<<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home